

Lalenia as Brom from the movie Eragon


This Toniann as a tiger from India


Ehlana as Esmerelda

Everyone but Tonya in their Halloween costumes.

Here is Tyler in his costume for Halloween. Looks like he was beat up pretty good. Ehlana has been studying theater makeup and did this for him.
5 comments:
Cool Costumes! Did you guys do anything spooky and fun in your garage this year?
We did the usual stuff in the garage. We did get two new, big, remote controlled spiders and had a lot of spiders drop down from the ceiling.
That was fun. Next year we will decorate the garage and the kids will have to go out there. That should be fun.
We loved the costume pictures. Ehlana did a great job on the makeup.
cute pics thanks for sharing.
I just figured out I could comment. I can't believe how much Toniann looks like you in that close up with the face paint.
Miss you all.
Love,
Us
I meant that the we are going to decorate the barn next year, not the garage again :-)
Post a Comment